- rubber & neoprene Arctic Winter Boots were specially designed to be the most durable and warmer. These breathable & waterproof winter boots would keep your feet dry and warm in cold water or mud, whether you are ice fishing, working, hunting, camping, dog-walking, and playing outside.
- Thickened 6mm insulated neoprene, lightweight CR flex-foam boots with four-way stretch nylon seal out water, 100% waterproof, and heat retention. Multi-layer reinforced heel and toe areas for additional protection from dangers.
- Soft fleece lining provides extra warmth in frigid environments; 4mm durable fleece footbed; comfort rated from -30 °F to 50 °F (-30°C to 10°C). Breathable Air-mesh lining allows air to travel throughout the boots, keeps your feet much dryer than normal boots.
- Lightweight, cushioning EVA midsoles soften every step to provide you all-day comfort. Durable molded rubber outsoles give excellent stability and extra solid traction. Easy-to-clean and slip-resistant, best for winter snow ice boots.
- PLEASE MIND THE SIZE CHART AND CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE BEFORE BUYING! One-year quality assurance backed by us!
Package Dimensions: 15.2X 43.2X21.77